Thursday, June 7, 2012

Traditional Brand Extension



 My first project as a third year involved me doing an extension for a traditional brand. We had to research a local brand called the Nottingham Brewery company, they create home made style beers and distribute them throughout Kwa Zulu Natal and soon the rest of South Africa.

They have a very distinct and traditional style to their label design with the use of hand drawn animals with a slightly quirky look. These animals are all characters for the brand that define each different style of beer with the use of quirky names  for each beer like Pickled  Pig porter and Tiddly Toad light lager.

I did my own animal character and chose a Jaybird with the title of my beer being Jittering Jaybird. I also did some ads for the promotion of my beer.





No comments:

Post a Comment